It goes without saying that we treat your data responsibly and in accordance with the applicable national and European data protection provisions. As the operator of the website, we collect personal data as soon as you contact us by email or via the contact form provided.
- When you register with my L&R, we store your email address and – if specified – your name, address and telephone number;
- when you send us a message via our contact form, we store your name, address, email address, telephone number, company name and the customer group you belong to you as specified by you;
- when you send us online job applications, we store your name and email address and also – if specified – your address and telephone number.
If specified, we collect and store your name, email address, telephone number and address and also, where applicable, the customer group you belong to. This data is used solely to process your enquiry.
Your personal data is stored, processed and used exclusively for the purpose of dealing with your order. In addition, we store your data and process them in-house for publicity purposes only if you give us your express consent to do so. To this end, you have the opportunity to give your consent in all the places on our website where you are asked for personal data. You can withdraw your consent later at any time by email or by post.
However, to keep you informed as fully as possible about latest developments we use a third party to handle orders (brochures) and, on some occasions, to run mailing campaigns as well. For this purpose, it is essential that the data required for your order that you enter on the relevant order form be given to the company administering the order. However, we ensure that your data will also be treated with the greatest of care in this context and will be used for the purposes of the order only.
The server we use is located in Germany. Personal data is not sent outside Germany.
Counting the number of page views
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. (Google). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, i.e. text files that are saved on your computer to make it possible to analyse your usage of the website. The information generated by the cookies about your use of this website (including your IP address) is transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports about website activities for the website’s operator and to provide further services related to website and Internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties when this is required by law and when third parties are processing this data on behalf of Google. Google will never link your IP address with other data by Google. You can prevent the data generated by the cookies and relating to your use of the website from being collected (incl. processing IP address) and Google from processing these data by downloading and installing the following browser plug-in:
For a list of the cookies stored by Google Analytics, their operation and lifespan, use the following link:
The following cookies essential to the operation of the website are set:
- TYPO3 content management cookie (fe_typo_user): This cookie allows the selected website to be displayed in the appropriate country/language combination. This information is stored on your browser only and is destroyed when the browser is closed.
- Session cookie (PHPSESSID): The purpose of this cookie is to identify you each time you call up a page. This information is stored on your browser only and is destroyed at the latest when the browser is closed.
- Session ID (myL&R): This cookie contains the session ID, which can identify the user for the duration of his/her visit. The cookie is deleted after 24 hours.
- Application technique: Two types of cookie are stored in the app “Application Technique”; “tx-lr_anlegetechnik-data-[x]” stores the selected option and “tx-lr_anlegetechnik-url-[y]” the current step. In both cases, the cookie has a life cycle of 24 hours.
Consent to the setting of cookies
On the lohmann-rauscher.de website, you can explicitly consent to the setting of cookies at any time.
Preventing the setting of cookies
You can set your browser software to prevent cookies being stored. However, if you do so, you will prevent any cookies being stored and as a result you may not be able to use all the functions of this website (see also “Counting the number of page views” and “Essential cookies”).
Pursuant to Section 34 Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG), you can request information about the data stored about you at any time. To do so, you can contact us at any time via the contact details provided.