Tubular Padding Bandage
Fields of application
- for padding under plaster of Paris and synthetic casts
- soft and very elastic
- easy to cut to the required size
- application with little creasing, skin friendly
- conforms to any body contour
- adheres to the cast
- highly permeable to water vapour and air
- excellent wearing comfort due to low absorption capacity
- combination padding and skin protection
- particularly suitable for undercast padding in focused immobilization
Flexible padding for any body contour
Soft material for high wearing comfort
Because the high-stretch tubular bandage is uncomplicated and practical to use, it is very easy to apply and its flexibility allows it to conform to any body contour. The fine-gauge knitted tubular bandage is designed to be used for undercast padding and it retains its protective function the whole time it is worn. Its soft material makes for excellent wearing comfort.
Large or small: fits all sizes
tg soft comes in a total of three sizes. The different sizes can be used for casts on the arms, forearms, legs and lower legs in both children and adults.
85% cotton (unbleached), 15% elastane.
tg® soft Tubular Padding Bandage
|Size||REF||Shipping Units (pcs.)||Weight in kg (SC/TC)|
|S for forearm, child‘s arm, child‘s leg||13200||1/8||0.56/4.48|
|M for lower leg, arm||13201||1/6||0.78/4.68|
|L for leg||13202||1/4||1.03/4.32|