Fields of application
- for the retention of wound dressings with compression
- for the powerful compression of limbs in phlebology
- for pre-, intra- and postoperative thrombosis prophylaxis
- for the support and pressure relief of sprains and contusions, and for sports taping
- to treat tenosynovitis
- lengthwise stretch (approx. 90%)
- permanent elasticity
- not very bulky
- has selvedges
- sterilizable by steam (134°C) and ethylene oxide
Short — easy — ideal
On the road to recovery with Lenkideal This short stretch bandage is suitable for compressive retention of wound dressings and for applying ointment dressings. It is also used for compression of the limbs in phlebology; for pre-, intra-, and postoperative thrombosis prophylaxis; for support and pressure relief of sprains and contusions; for sports taping, treating tendinitis and for the retention of splints.
This product is a permanent elastic bandage which is very similar to the DIN Idealbinde (short stretch bandage as defined by the German standard), but the short stretch Lenkideal has more permanent elasticity and is both sturdier and more economical. It is not very bulky because the material lies very flat. It is also pleasantly air-permeable and skin-friendly.
64% cotton, 34% polyamide, 2% elastane.
|Width (cm)||REF||Shipping Units (pcs.)||Weight in kg (SC/TC)|
|with bandage clips, individually sealed|
|without bandage clips, bulk in a cardboard box|