Fields of application
- for partial immobilization providing support and pressure
relief for joints, tendons, muscles and ligaments
- prophylactic bandages for the prevention of overexertion
- porotape is used directly on the skin or in combination with adhesive bandages or Haftan.
- high tensile strength
- tearable lengthwise and widthwise
- strong adhesive
- easy to unroll
- serrated edges for easy tearing without fraying
Support, pressure relief and prevention
Porotape is non-elastic, stable and has high tensile strength. It can be torn both widthwise and lengthwise, which allows users to vary length and width, for areas such as a knuckle where only a small strip is needed. Furthermore, Porotape is water-repellent, easy to unroll and it has a strong adhesive. The serrated edges make tearing off pieces easier and prevents fraying at the edges.
100% viscose, zinc oxide rubber adhesive.
|Size (cm x m)||REF||Shipping Units (pcs.)||Weight in kg (SC/TC)|
|2.5 x 10||30081||6/120||0.44/9.10|
|3.8 x 10||30084||1/96||0.11/10.58|
|3.8 x 10||30082||12/96||1.24/10.30|
|5.0 x 10||30083||6/72||0.82/10.30|