Fields of application
- for compression of the limbs for phlebological and lymphatic conditions
- for the treatment of oedema
- after sclerotherapy and varicose vein surgery
- for support and pressure relief of the capsular ligament system
- lengthwise elastic (60%)
- textile-elastic because of the twisted warp threads
- stays reliably in place
- the compression pressure is well tolerated thanks to the high degree of static stiffness
- high compression is sustained over a longer period
- with selvedges
The tried-and-tested cohesive short stretch bandage Rosidal haft is now available as a product with improved quality – so that it is easier to use and provides more effective compression therapy.
Short stretch bandage are especially recommended for treating vascular disorders, such as phlebological (vein problems, e.g. varicose veins) or lymphological conditions (e.g. oedema).
With Rosidal haft the therapeutically necessary compression is maintained over a longer period. The high degree of static stiffness, i.e. high therapeutic and low resting pressure, ensures that this is well tolerated.
Functional: Support and Relief
Rosidal haft is impressive thanks to its denser textured structure, also for support and pressure relief of the capsular ligament system. In addition, the selvedges now ensure a clean finish with no fraying.
99% cotton, 1% synthetic yarns, with microfine natural rubber latex dot coating
|Width (cm)||REF||Shipping Units (pcs.)||Weight in kg (SC/TC)|