Fields of application
- to cover dermatological diseases, e.g.
- contact eczema
- skin being treated with medicines
- can also be used to prevent young children from scratching if they have itching skin conditions
- easy, time-saving handling
- well tolerated by the skin
- soft and supple
- good fit
- washable, sterilizable by steam (121°C)
Prevents young children from scratching
It is very difficult to prevent patients, particularly young children, from scratching when they have skin diseases. The tg Mitten can help. It is a thumbless hand dressing which can be used to prevent scratching. The integrated ties make it easy to secure at the wrist. This ready-for-use dressing can also be used to cover the skin in dermatological diseases such as contact eczema, photodermatosis or skin that is being treated with medicines.
100% unbleached cotton, polyester (sewing thread).
|Size||REF||Shipping Units (pairs)||Weight in kg (SC/TC)|
|large (small children)||24747||1/100||0.01/1.40|