Fields of application
- for draping of extensive skin diseases
- ready-for-use undercast padding for plaster and synthetic casts
- easy, time-saving handling
- short-sleeved vest
- soft and supple
- well tolerated by the skin
- the elastic stockinette has widthwise stretch and adjusts to inbetween sizes
- washable, sterilizable by steam (134°C)
- A word of advice: For long-term therapy: if two vests are applied on top of each other – and a special casting technique is used – the vest that is worn next to the body can be changed
Second skin for protection and treatment
The short-sleeved tg Vest is used both in the plaster room and in dermatology. In the plaster room it is an easy-to-apply, time-saving, ready-for-use liner for plaster of Paris and synthetic casts. If two vests are put on on top of each other – and a special casting technique is used – the vest that is worn next to the body can be changed. This is an advantage in terms of personal hygiene when wearing casts for long periods. In dermatology the tg Vest can be used for covering extensive skin diseases.
Ribbed, off-white, 100% cotton, not degreased or optically brightened.
|Size||REF||Shipping Units (pcs.)||Weight in kg (SC/TC)|
|small (ladies’ size 36 - 44, men’s 42 - 50)||24044||1/14||0.17/2.68|
|large (ladies’ up to size 46, men’s up to size 56)||24045||1/9||0.20/2.05|