Straight Nasal Packing
Fields of application
- postoperative treatment after rhinoplasty
- highly absorbent (up to 15 times its own weight)
- virtually painless treatment
- soft, elastic and supple
- quick and easy to handle
- can be used to deliver drug-containing solutions
- thoroughly moisten packing before removing
- the versions with a ventilation tube ensure a more even distribution of pressure, make swallowing easier and provide reinforcement for the packing.
Recommended for use after rhinoplasty. The simplest version of the postoperative nasal packing is straight and unventilated.
The version with a ventilation tube ensures a more even distribution of pressure and makes swallowing easier. The ventilation tube also provides reinforcement for the packing. Has a drawstring.
Polyvinyl alcohol, drawstring made from surgical silk, ventilation tube
made from silicone.
Raucocel® Nasal Packing, straight
|Size (mm)||Width x height (dry mm)||REF||Shipping Units (pcs.)||Weight in kg (SC/TC)|
|with airway tube and drawstring|
|45||5.5 x 12.5||11004||10/240||0.12/3.10|
|80||5.5 x 12.5||11011||10/240||0.13/3.30|
|45||3.8 x 10||11002||10/240||0.11/2.80|
|80||3.8 x 10||11010||10/240||0.12/3.00|