Fields of application
- used to absorb fluids and to dissect out tissue during ophthalmological and microsurgical procedures
- precise application of pharmaceuticals
- absorb up to 15 times their own weight in fluids
- very low-linting, even after being cut to size
- causes only a slight foreign body sensation
- are clamped into grasping forceps or sponge-holding forceps
Pro-ophta Sponge Points round out the range of L&R ophthalmological swab products. Thanks to the polyvinyl alcohol material used, they can absorb up to 15 times their own weight in fluids. They can be used to swab residual fluid and to smooth the anterior corneal lamellae at the end of Lasik surgery, for example. They are also used for trabeculectomies and for complications arising during vitrectomy procedures. For ophthalmological or microsurgery procedures the sponge points are clamped using grasping forceps or sponge-holding forceps and then used to absorb fluids. The low-linting, biocompatible material minimises the foreign body sensation in the eye.
100% polyvinyl alcohol.
Pro-ophta® Sponge Points
|REF||Shipping Units (pcs.)||Weight in kg (SC/TC)|