Two materials: spunlace and SMMS
With the introduction of DIN EN 13795, surgical gowns are now subject to uniform quality standards. A central component of this standard is the provision of a barrier effect against fluids and pathogens to ensure protection against infections both for patients and for users. Both materials meet the most stringent requirements in the standard and, with additional reinforcements in the critical area if required, are suitable for all types of surgery.
Cellulose/polyester fleece (Spunlace), polypropylene (SMMS), breathable PE film.
The range of Sentinex PRO surgical gowns is designed so that they comply with the requirements for various applications. The following versions are available:
Sentinex® PRO Surgical Gown Basic
- tie-back gown for minor procedures and treatments
- with 3 ties on the back for reliable closure
Sentinex® PRO Surgical Gown Standard
- wraparound surgery gown with sterile back section thanks to the large overlap
- ideally suited for procedures with low amounts of fluids
Sentinex® PRO Surgical Gown Special
- wraparound surgical gown based on the Standard version
- with additional fluid-impermeable reinforcements on the front and sleeve areas
- highly suited for surgery with large amounts of fluid
Sentinex® PRO Surgical Gown Special Plus
- wraparound surgical gown based on the “Special” version
- additionally equipped with a wide reinforced zone for the safe protection against lateral fluid loads
Guided by users’ preferred handling in the OR, L&R offers needs-based packaging options for safe OR preparation.
(A) Sentinex surgical gown (B) towels (C) sterile wrapping (D) sterile packaging
Sentinex PRO surgical gowns with sterile wrapping.
The proven concept for safe OR preparation.
- very well suited for sterile preparation
- with sterile wrapping
- 2 towels
Sentinex PRO Surgical Gown ‘direct’ — the time-saving solution
- for immediate sterile handover
- for rapid removal
- does not include sterile wrapping or towels
Fields of application
- disposable surgical gowns to wear during surgical procedures
- minimize transfer of infectious material during direct contact between surgical team and surgical wound
- fluid-repellent SMMS or Spunlace material
- use of raw materials free of natural rubber latex
- sterile back section (apart from basic surgical gowns) thanks to the special cut, folded specifically for the application
- the ‘Special’ OR gown has internal, fluid-impermeable reinforcements in the sleeve and front area
- the ‘Special Plus’ OR gown has the added feature of a wider reinforced area
- ‘Standard’ and ‘Special’ available with or without sterile wrapping