The Raucodrape range offers a wide spectrum of standard surgery sets based on indication. The surgery-specific sets simplify stock-keeping and lead to time savings and reductions in the work required for surgery preparation – in part because it is no longer necessary to manage individual components.
The wide range of 4-sheet, 2-sheet and all-in-one drapes available means the best possible solution can be selected. The user has a targeted range of modern all-in-one drapes with a 3-dimensional cut to prevent tension in the fabric and additional equipment that shortens the preparation time and thus considerably reduces the workload.
The 4-sheet and 2-sheet drapes can be flexibly used for various surgical procedures. The size of the fenestration can be adjusted according to the user’s needs.
Fields of application
- patient and equipment draping for surgical procedures
- fully absorbent and impermeable to fluids
- meet and often exceed the requirements of DIN EN 13795
- increase user comfort
- enable effective infection prophylaxis in the OR
- have good drapability
- are folded in a user-friendly manner
- clear pictograms
- all products have duplicate documentation labelling
- no natural rubber latex is used as a raw material in the manufacture of Raucodrape products