Fields of application
- undercast padding for plaster of Paris and synthetic casts
- well tolerated by the skin
- knitted seamlessly
- elastic, particularly widthdwise
- colour: off-white
- sterilizable by steam (121°C) if needed
- Plain Stockinette can be used in the care of amputation stumps or to cover the skin of stumps in a virtually crease-free manner.
Tubular bandage (stockinette) — seamless, crease-free
The tubular bandage is a supple, skin-friendly liner for plaster of Paris and synthetic casts. The tubular bandage, which is knitted seamlessly using cotton yarn, is inherently stretchy, especially widthwise, which gives the material its ability to conform as well as making it comfortable to wear.
The plain stockinette may be used, for example, in the care of amputation stumps or to cover the skin of such stumps in a virtually crease-free manner. Sterilizable by steam (121 °C) if necessary.
Tubular Bandage (and Stockinette) in detail
The Tubular Bandage and Stockinette are composed of 100% off-white cotton and are sterilizable by steam (121°C) if required.
They are available as 4 m and 25 m rolls, packed individually in foil pouches.
100% cotton, off-white
|Width (cm)||REF||Shipping Units (rolls)||Weight in kg (SC/TC)|