Fields of application
- for the therapy and prevention of epicondylitis humeri radialis (‘tennis elbow’)/ulnaris (‘golfer's elbow’)
- for cases of strain and/abnormal biomechanical stress
- to reduce mechanical stress at the tendon insertion
- sleeve-type support with an integrated pressure insert
- circular strap consisting of an elastic part and inelastic part
- The strap is pulled through a plastic loop and attached with a hook-and-loop fastener.
- pain relief through reduction of mechanical stress at the tendon insertion
- can be worn on the right or left elbow
- machine wash at 30°C, do not iron, do not tumble dry, do not bleach, do not dry clean
- close hook-and-loop fasteners before washing
Elbow protection, pain relief
The epX Elbow Basic helps treat and prevent epicondylitis humeri radialis (‘tennis elbow’) and ulnaris (‘golfer's elbow’). It is designed to relieve pain caused by overexertion or abnormal biomechanical stress in the muscles involved in flexion and extension of the hand and fingers.
The elbow support is available as a sleeve and with integrated pressure inserts. The circular strap, which is comprised of both an elastic and inelastic part, is threaded through a plastic loop and easily fastened with a hook-and-loop fastener.
Polyamide, elastane, polyurethane, polyolefin, polyester, rubber, acetal.
epX® Elbow Basic
|Size||Forearm Circumference (cm)||REF||Shipping Units (pcs.)||Weight in kg (UC/TC)|
|S||22.5 - 25.5||22690||1/60||0.06/4.10|
|M||25.5 - 28.0||22691||1/60||0.06/4.10|
|L||28.0 - 30.5||22692||1/60||0.06/4.10|
|XL||30.5 - 35.5||22693||1/60||0.06/4.10|
|XXL||35.5 - 40.5||22694||1/60||0.06/4.10|