Fields of application
- ankle compression and support
- functional treatment of posttraumatic/postoperative conditions and complaints associated with periarticular swelling and joint effusion.
- activated osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
- sprains, contusions, ligament instability
- follow-up treatment after ligament reconstruction surgery or for the prevention of injuries
- silicone inserts an both sides provide an intermittent massaging effect which promotes blood circulation
- high wearing comfort owing to pressure-relief zones at the heel and instep
- anatomically shaped for a good fit
- very skin-friendly owing to high cotton content
- can be worn on the right or left foot
- colour: blue/black
- do not wear for extended periods of rest
- fits inside any standard shoe
- machine wash at 30°C, do not iron, do not tumble dry, do not bleach, do not dry clean
The right fit for the foot and ankle
The Cellacare Malleo is an active support which provides compression for the soft tissues at the ankle. By compression and support to the ankle, the foot is given the appropriate stability. The shaped heel and anatomical shape ensure a good fit — the support is as comfortable as a second skin.
The active support is used for functional treatment of posttraumatic or postoperative conditions, sprains, tendinopathy and myotendinopathy, chronic ligament weakness, joint effusion and swelling associated with osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis, and achillodynia.
Sturdy outer layer, soft core
The active support is sturdy on the outside and very soft on the inside owing to the specific material composition and the three dimensional knitted fabric. The improved fit and resulting improvement in pressure distribution is due to the firmly sewn in inserts on the inner and outer malleolus, as well as the shaped heel. This makes it possible to have additional pressure reduction zones in the instep and heel regions.
Cotton, polyamide, elastodiene (natural latex), elastane, silicone.
|Size||Ankle Circumference (cm)||REF||Shipping Units (pcs.)||Weight in kg (SC/TC)|
|1||17 - 19||16856||1/20||0.08/1.80|
|2||19 - 21||16857||1/20||0.09/2.10|
|3||21 - 23||16858||1/20||0.10/2.30|
|4||23 - 26||16859||1/20||0.11/2.42|
|5||26 - 29||16860||1/20||0.11/2.42|
|6||29 - 32||16861||1/20||0.12/2.72|