Fields of application
- for posttraumatic/postoperative therapy after inversion trauma
- protection against rupture or overstretching of the lateral and medial ligaments
- sewn in an anatomical shape
- powerful stabilizing straps
- protects and stabilizes the ankle joint based on bio
mechanical principles of action with no major limitations
to natural movement
- can be worn on the right or left foot
- machine wash at 30°C, do not iron, do not tumble dry, do not bleach, do not dry clean
- close hook-and-loop fasteners before washing
Step-by-step stability — even when exposed to extreme strain
Maintain control even when exposed to extreme strain: The textile ankle support epX Ankle Control sewn in an anatomical shape features powerful stabilizing straps which hold both the medial and lateral malleolus. This support is indicated for the treatment and prevention of sprains and contusions, ligament tears, partial ligament tears and lesions and ligament instability. The ankle support is also used in postoperative rehabilitation and to prevent recurrence. It is also used for activated osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
Natural motion — with almost no restriction
The ankle support protects and stabilizes the ankle joint using biomechanical principles of action — with very little restriction of natural movement. The ankle support can be worn comfortably in the right or left shoe and it allows the joint to have sufficient freedom of movement. It also allows a return to full weight-bearing at the earliest possible point. The innovative EasyFix fastener system at ankle and the very soft hook-and-loop fasteners ensure high wearing comfort and open up a wide range of possible uses.
Polyamide, elastane, polyurethane, plastisol, synthetic rubber, polyethylene, polyester.
epX® Ankle Control
|Size||Ankle Circumference (cm)||REF||Shipping Units (pcs.)||Weight in kg (UC/TC)|
|XS||15.0 - 17.5||22759||1/24||0.14/3.50|
|S||17.5 - 20.5||22760||1/24||0.09/2.36|
|M||20.5 - 23.0||22761||1/24||0.11/2.86|
|L||23.0 - 25.5||22762||1/24||0.13/3.41|
|XL||25.5 - 28.0||22763||1/24||0.15/3.99|
|XXL||28.0 - 33.0||22764||1/24||0.19/4.95|