Active Knee Support
Fields of application
- functional treatment of posttraumatic/postoperative knee complaints
- patellofemoral pain syndrome
- ligament instability
- effusion in the joint; swelling associated with activated osteoarthritis/rheumatoid arthritis
- contusion, ligament lesions, prevention of injuries
- anatomically shaped knee area ensures a good fit
- the high elasticity of the knitted fabric (also in the lengthwise direction) ensures a good fit when the knee is in motion and prevents the support from slipping
- the integrated ring insert provides an intermittent massaging effect
- physiological distribution of pressure
- very skin-friendly owing to high cotton content
- a popliteal pad in the back of the knee and a flat seam set off to the side minimize irritation at the hollow of the knee
- can be worn on the right or left knee
- colour: blue/black
- do not wear for extended periods of rest
- machine wash at 30°C, do not iron, do not tumble dry, do not bleach, do not dry clean
Active support: for knee pain
For functional treatment of posttraumatic or postoperative knee complaints the Cellacare Genu active support is the appropriate solution. It can be used in for a variety of indications: patellofemoral pain syndrome, myopathy and tendinopathy, ligament instability, effusion in the joint and swelling caused by activated osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis, contusions and ligament lesions. As an active support it can also be used to prevent injury.
Made for complex requirements
The Cellacare Genu effectively adapts to the complex requirements of the knee through the knitted fabric’s high elasticity, the ring-shaped insert, the flat seam set off to the side and the popliteal pad at the back of the knee.
Reliable support which stays in place
A very stretchy elastic knitted fabric ensures that the support stays in place on the thigh. Because the knitted fabric has special ability to stretch in the lengthwise direction, the support adjusts to all movements without slipping. And because it can stretch in the lateral direction the Cellacare Genu can fit any leg circumference.
All round good care
The anatomical shape of the ring insert uses every movement of the knee joint to massage the patella and tendon insertion at the thigh. It also guarantees the physiologically correct distribution of compression. In the sensitive back of the knee a popliteal pad stops small creases from forming. In addition, a flat seam set off to the side prevents irritation at the hollow of the knee.
Cotton, polyamide, elastodiene (natural latex), elastane, silicone, polyurethane, polyester, aluminium.
|Size||Circumference 1 (Circumference 12 cm below centre of knee)||Circumference 2 (Circumference 14 cm above centre of knee)||REF||Shipping Units (pcs.)||Weight in kg (SC/TC)|
|0||25 - 28||35 - 38||16849||1/36||0.18/6.89|
|1||28 - 31||38 - 41||16850||1/36||0.18/7.07|
|2||31 - 34||41 - 44||16851||1/36||0.19/7.39|
|3||34 - 37||44 - 47||16852||1/36||0.19/7.46|
|4||37 - 40||47 - 50||16853||1/36||0.19/7.53|
|5||40 - 43||50 - 53||16854||1/36||0.20/7.75|
|6||43 - 46||53 - 56||16855||1/36||0.22/8.47|