Fields of application
- immobilization of the joint in cases of inflammation and knee injuries of various origins
- postoperative immobilization in a functional, slightly flexed position
- conservative posttraumatic treatment
- removable aluminium stays (flexed at 15°) in pockets at the sides and back can be individually adjusted to the patient’s anatomy
- easy to handle
- hook-and-loop straps on opposite sides hold the support firmly in place
- three-element design enables the support to be individually adjusted to any leg circumference
- skin-friendly lining
- high wearing comfort
- can be worn on the right or left knee
- colour: navy blue/grey
- machine wash at 30°C, do not iron, do not tumble dry, do not bleach, do not dry clean
- remove splints and close hook-and-loop fasteners before washing
Immobile rather than unstable — and modular
Cellacare Genucast Modular is a 3-element knee splint with stays which can be individually moulded to fit for immobilization of the knee joint in a slightly flexed, functional position. The ‘soft’ knee splint combines the immobilizing effect of a rigid support with the wearing comfort and hygienic benefits of a removable textile orthosis.
Quick and easy to use
The aluminium stays (flexed at 15°)
arranged in pockets provide stability. The stays can be removed from both the side and back sections. The retention straps go in opposite directions and they are quick and easy to use thanks to the hook-and-loop fasteners. The support can be individually adjusted to fit any leg circumference - large or small, fat or thin - thanks to the 3-element design. It features a skin-friendly lining which is made from cotton with padded, open-pored foam, ensuring high wearing comfort.
Polyurethane, polyester, polyamide, cotton, polypropylene, aluminium.
Cellacare® Genucast Modular
|Size||For Body Size (m)||Height (cm)||REF||Shipping Units (pcs.)||Weight in kg (SC/TC)|
|2||1,60 - 1,80||53||22473||1/10||–/6.40|