Fields of application
- treatment of contusions, ligament lesions and chronic instability
- rehabilitation and prevention of femoropatellar pain syndrome, myopathy and overexertion
- treatment of joint effusions and swelling associated with osteoarthritis/rheumatoid arthritis
- posttraumatic or postoperative irritation
- dynamic protection of the knee joint
- lateral reinforcements and retention straps give added stability
- ring insert provides precise padding of the patella (can be cut to size)
- can be worn on the right or left knee
- machine wash at 30°C, do not iron, do not tumble dry, do not bleach, do not dry clean
- close hook-and-loop fasteners before washing
Dynamic — for a stable knee
The epX Knee Dynamic knee compression sleeve is use to treat and prevent contusions and ligament instability. It is also used for rehabilitation and prevention of patellofemoral pain syndrome, myopathy/tendinopathy and strain symptoms. The knee sleeve is also used to treat joint effusions and swelling associated with osteoarthritis/rheumatoid arthritis and posttraumatic and postoperative irritation.
Die epX Knee Dynamic provides dynamic support for the damaged knee joint. Both the lateral reinforcements and the two retention straps provide additional stability to the knee. The ring insert can be cut specifically to fit into an open pocket to cushion the knee.
Polyamide, polyurethane, elastane, galvanized spring steel, plastisol, synthetic rubber, polyester.
epX® Knee Dynamic
|Size||Knee circumference (cm)||REF||Shipping Units (pcs.)||Weight in kg (UC/TC)|
|S||33.0 - 35.5||22620||1/20||0.27/5.80|
|M||35.5 - 37.0||22621||1/20||0.27/5.80|
|M/L||37.0 - 38.0||22622||1/20||0.27/5.80|
|L||38.0 - 40.5||22623||1/20||0.27/5.80|
|XL||40.5 - 45.5||22624||1/20||0.27/5.80|
|XXL||45.5 - 51.0||22625||1/20||0.27/5.80|