Fields of application
- painful irritation and strain syndromes, minor instability and minor injuries to the thigh
- prevention of injuries to the thigh muscles
- for strained or overstretched muscles
- after muscle fibre or fibre bundle tears
- sewn in an anatomical shape
- An adhesive band with a hypo-allergenic non-slip coating keeps the support reliably in place.
- warms, supports and provides relief from pressure
- can be worn on the right or left thigh
- machine wash at 30°C, do not iron, do not tumble dry, do not bleach, do not dry clean
Relieve pressure from muscles with compression
Pain, caused by torn thigh muscle fibres for example, requires appropriate treatment. The epX Quadri Active compression sleeve support has a warming effect and relieves pressure on the thigh muscles. It is also used to prevent injuries to thigh muscles, for strained and overstretched muscles and muscle fibre or muscle fibre bundle tears.
The thigh support is made from the black epX material sewn in an anatomical shape. The hypo-allergenic non-slip coating on the top edge keeps the support perfectly in place.
Polyamide, elastane, polyurethane, polyester, silicone, rubber (natural latex).
epX® Quadri Active
|Size||Thigh Circumference (cm)||REF||Shipping Units (pcs.)||Weight in kg (UC/TC)|
|S||45.5 - 51.0||22740||1/24||0.14/3.70|
|M||51.0 - 56.0||22741||1/24||0.14/3.70|
|L||56.0 - 61.0||22742||1/24||0.14/3.70|
|XL||61.0 - 66.0||22743||1/24||0.14/3.70|
|XXL||66.0 - 71.0||22744||1/24||0.14/3.70|