Fields of application
- treatment and prevention of injuries to the muscles in the lower leg
- for strained or overstretched muscles
- for torn muscle fibres or fibre bundles
- sewn in an anatomical shape
- warms, supports and provides relief from pressure
- can be worn on the right or left leg
- machine wash at 30°C, do not iron, do not tumble dry, do not bleach, do not dry clean
The right compression for the lower leg
The epX Sura Active supports, has a warming effect on and relieves pressure on the calf muscles.
It is indicated for the treatment and prevention of injuries to the lower leg (strains and overstretched muscles) and for muscle fibre and muscle fibre bundle tears.
The calf support is made from the epX textile and is sewn in an anatomical shape. It simultaneously warms and provides relief from pressure for the muscles.
Polyamide, polyurethane, elastane.
epX® Sura Active
|Size||Calf Circumference (cm)||REF||Shipping Units (pcs.)||Weight in kg (UC/TC)|
|S||30.5 - 35.5||22730||1/60||0.07/4.50|
|M||35.5 - 38.0||22731||1/60||0.07/4.50|
|L||38.0 - 40.5||22732||1/60||0.07/4.50|
|XL||40.5 - 45.5||22733||1/60||0.07/4.50|
|XXL||45.5 - 51.0||22734||1/60||0.07/4.50|