Fields of application
- conservative treatment of clavicle fractures by means of immobilization and extension
- quick and easy application and fitting by means of three individually adjustable hook-and-loop fasteners on the back
- The straps as well as the strap anchoring panel in the back are softly padded.
- colour: white
- machine wash at 30°C, do not iron, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, do not dry clean
- close hook-and-loop fasteners before washing
Supporting fractures — the figure-of-eight bandaging technique
Soft, but stable
The support is quick and easy to put on and fit thanks to the three buckles and flat hook-and-loop fasteners. This ready-to-use support is appealing because of its soft padded straps and strap anchoring panel on the back and the skin-friendly materials, which ensure high wearing comfort for the patient.
cotton, polyurethane, wool, viscose, polyamide.
|Size||Shoulder Width (cm)||REF||Shipping Units (pcs.)||Weight in kg (SC/TC)|
|0||18 - 25||22420||1/54||0.14/7.70|
|1||25 - 33||22421||1/54||0.17/11.00|
|2||33 - 40||22422||1/54||0.19/11.75|
|4||50 - 60||22424||1/54||0.26/14.50|