Fields of application
- posttraumatic/postoperative immobilization of the shoulder and upper arm
- quick and easy application
- no pain or sensation of pressure as the injured shoulder remains free
- The support does not have to be taken off for therapeutic exercises, wound care or daily personal hygiene.
- flat, padded straps made from skin-friendly material
- high wearing comfort
- colour: off-white
- Gilchrist: machine wash at 30°C, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, do not dry clean
- Gilchrist Easy: machine wash at 95°C, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, do not dry clean
- close hook-and-loop fasteners before washing
Give pain the cold shoulder
Cellacare Shoulder/Arm Supports are ready-to-use braces which function on the same principle as Gilchrist or Dessault bandages. They are designed to immobilize the shoulder and upper arm and are used in cases of severe sprains or fractures in the shoulder or upper arm, such as acromioclavicular joint separation, rotator cuff injury, shoulder dislocation and injuries to the sternoclavicular articulation.
Greatest freedom of movement without pressure
This ready-to-use brace can be put on quickly with just a few grip tabs. When wearing it patients feel neither pressure nor pain (from the brace) because the injured shoulder remains free. Furthermore, therapeutic exercises and wound care can be performed without having to remove the support. It is not a further impediment to daily personal hygiene. The brace has flat, padded straps made from skin-friendly material.
Gilchrist: polyurethane, polyamide, viscose, polyester, cotton.
Gilchrist Easy: cotton, polyamide, elastane.
- Gilchrist: can be worn on the left or right shoulder
- Gilchrist Easy: ready-for-use; available in two versions (for the right or left shoulder)
|Size||Length (cm)||Chest Size (cm)||REF||Shipping Units (pcs.)||Weight in kg (SC/TC)|
|M||230||60 - 80||22402||1/44||0.11/5.24|
|L||280||80 - 100||22403||1/44||0.13/5.81|
|XL||320||100 - 120||22404||1/44||0.13/6.30|
Cellacare® Gilchrist Easy
|Size||Chest Size (cm)||REF||Shipping Units (pcs.)||Weight in kg (SC/TC)|
|left shoulder version|
|1||80 - 100||22415||1/5||– / 1.75|
|2||100 - 120||22416||1/5||0.37 / 1.92|
|right shoulder version|
|1||80 - 100||22417||1/5||–/1.92|
|2||100 - 120||22418||1/5||–/1.92|