Fields of application
- after punctures, injections, etc.
- for sensitive skin
- soft and supple
- slight widthwise elastic
- conforms to the body’s contours
- keeps the wound pad securely on the skin
- a net-type film layer reduces the risk of adhesion to the wound
- less painful dressing changes
- dressings off the roll (in a cardboard dispenser)
- a perforation between the individual dressings allows fast and easy handling
Nonwoven base material: flesh-coloured, 100% polyester; skin-friendly polyacrylate adhesive (free of colophony and colophony derivates)
Wound pad: viscose, polypropylene/polyethylene, net-type film layer made of polyethylene.
Curaplast® sensitive round
|Size (cm)||REF||Shipping Units (pack)||Weight in kg (SC/TC)|