- easy to apply
- high wearing comfort thanks to secure and flexible grip
- very good wound control
- effective protection against outside influences such as pathogens
- excellent breathability promotes very good wound healing
- showering is possible
- can be wiped clean, with disinfectants containing alcohol, iodine and octenidine as well.
- Can be used as a secondary dressing for wounds at risk of infection as part of regular antimicrobial therapy.
Suprasorb F provides transparent protection. The polyurethane film is breathable and flexible, creating a wound environment which promotes wound healing through gas and heat exchange. Suprasorb F repels fluids and protects the wound or puncture site from bacterial colonisation from the outside.
Its transparency makes it easier to inspect wounds and puncture sites. Suprasorb F is flexible, elastic and tear-resistant and very easy to use. Suprasorb F can be wiped clean with disinfectants (containing alcohol, iodine and octenidine) This wound dressing provides reliable protection against outside influences and is not affected by washing or showering. Suprasorb F is in available as a sterile film wound dressing and as a non-sterile film dressing, on a roll
Dressing change interval
The dressing change interval is determined by the treating physician based on wound condition, degree of exudate and possible primary dressing, after 5-7 days at the latest.
- sterile, trimmed film wound dressing
- non-sterile film dressing off the roll
Suprasorb® F film dressing
|Adhesive area (cm)||REF||SC/TC|
|5 x 7||20460||10/380|
|5 x 7||20461||100/1000|
|10 x 12|| 20462||10/100|
|10 x 12||20463||50/200|
|10 x 25||20464||10/140|
|15 x 20||20465||10/400|
|20 x 30||20466||10/180|
Suprasorb® F, non-sterile
|Size (cm x m)||REF||Shipping Units (pcs.)||Weight in kg (SC/TC)|
|10 x 1||20467||1/16||0.05/0.91|
|10 x 10||20468||1/16||0.36/6.06|
|15 x 10||20469||1/10||0.47/4.88|