Fields of application
- sterile treatment of postoperative wounds, injuries sustained in accidents, as well as minor cuts and abrasions
- minimally invasive surgery
- protection against secondary infection
- to cover wounds when showering or swimming
- transparent and waterproof
- impermeable to bacteria
- resistant to common disinfectants
- safe adhesion, precise fit
- leaves little residue; gentle removal
- low risk of adhesion to the wound
- also suitable for sensitive skin
Curapor Transparent Wound Dressing, sterile, is also used to cover wounds when showering and swimming.
Curapor sterile transparent wound dressing is easy to apply.
- just open out the backing paper and pull apart...
- ... turn product over ...
- ... gently press onto the cleansed skin ...
- ... pull off the supportive film — finished!
Film base: 100% polyurethane; skin-friendly polyacrylate adhesive (free of colophony and colophony derivates).
Wound pad: absorbent layer made of viscose/polyester, polyester/polyethylene wound contact layer.
Curapor® Transparent Wound Dressing, sterile
|Size (cm)||Wound Pad (cm)||REF||Shipping Untis (pcs.)||Weight in kg (SC/TC)|
|7 x 5*||4 x 2.5||13099||5/120||0.01/0.29|
|10 x 8*||6 x 4||13100||5/170||0.04/1.46|
|7 x 5*||4 x 2.5||13101||50/500||0.15/1.69|
|10 x 8*||6 x 4||13102||25/200||0.26/2.21|
|10 x 15||5 x 11||13103||25/225||0.26/2.57|
|10 x 20||5 x 16||13104||25/225||0.28/2.65|
|10 x 25||5 x 20||13105||25/225||0.26/2.76|