Absorbent activated charcoal dressing
Fields of application
- for moderately to heavily exuding wounds with unpleasant odour, e.g. ulcers, decubitus and anal fistulae
- as a secondary dressing in combination with moist wound care dressings
- absorbs odours and bacteria
- skin-friendly and breathable
- clothing protection layer prevents wound exudate from penetrating
- Do not cut because activated charcoal might get into the wound.
Ideal combination of a non-adherent absorbent pad with a dressing which absorbs wound odours and bacteria. For the care of infected, purulent wounds with unpleasant odours such as lower leg ulcers, decubitus or anal fistulae. A skin-friendly, breathable nonwoven cover helps the exudate transfer into the absorbent core. Bacteria and odours are retained by Vliwaktiv dressings. The clothing protection layer prevents penetration of wound exudate.
- activated charcoal/viscose woven material
- cellulose layers
- polypropylene clothing protection
- nonwoven cover made from polyethylene
Activated charcoal fibres, viscose, polyamide, cellulose, polypropylene, hotmelt adhesive (synthetic polymer with resins and waxes).
|Size (cm)||REF||Shipping Units (pcs.)||Weight in kg (SC/TC)|
|10 x 10||20254||20/400||0.27/5.63|
|10 x 20||20255||20/200||0.46/4.85|