Fields of application
- for moderately to heavily exuding wounds with unpleasant odour, e.g. ulcers, decubitus and anal fistulae
- as a secondary dressing in combination with moist wound care dressings
- absorbs odours and bacteria
- skin-friendly and breathable
- clothing protection layer prevents wound exudate from penetrating
- Do not cut because activated charcoal might get into the wound.
Ideal combination of a non-adherent absorbent pad with a dressing which absorbs wound odours and bacteria. For the care of infected, purulent wounds with unpleasant odours such as lower leg ulcers, decubitus or anal fistulae. A skin-friendly, breathable nonwoven cover helps the exudate transfer into the absorbent core. Bacteria and odours are retained by Vliwaktiv dressings. The clothing protection layer prevents penetration of wound exudate.
- activated charcoal/viscose woven material
- cellulose layers
- polypropylene clothing protection
- nonwoven cover made from polyethylene
Activated charcoal fibres, viscose, polyamide, cellulose, polypropylene, hotmelt adhesive (synthetic polymer with resins and waxes).
|Size (cm)||REF||Shipping Units (pcs.)||Weight in kg (SC/TC)|
|10 x 10||20254||20/400||0.27/5.63|
|10 x 20||20255||20/200||0.46/4.85|
Endotoxin-binding capacity of an antimicrobial silver containing, activated charcoal wound dressing...
Author: Müller, G., Abel, M., Gorka, M.-Th., Kramer, A. Citation: Poster. European Wound Management Association (EWMA) Prag/CZ, 18 - 20 May 2006. Type: Laboratory research Main Products: Vliwaktiv® Supporting Products: Gazin® Mullkompressen, steril Summary:
Antimicrobial activity and endotoxin-binding capacity of an antimicrobial silver containing,...
Author: Müller, G., Abel, M., Gorka, M.-Th., Ruth, P., Kramer, A. Citation: Lecture. 16th Annual Meeting of the European Tissue Repair Society (ETRS), Pisa/I, 13 - 16 Sept. 2006. Wound Rep Reg (2007) 15 A 70. Type: Laboratory research Main Products: Vliwaktiv® Supporting Products: Summary:
Antimicrobial activity of silver containing, activated charcoal dressing - Vliwaktiv Ag.
Author: Weber, U., Gorka, M.-Th., Abel, M., Kramer, A. Citation: Poster. European Wound Management Association (EWMA) Prag/CZ, 18 -20 May 2006. Type: Laboratory research Main Products: Vliwaktiv® Supporting Products: Summary: