Fields of application
- skin graft donor sites
- lower leg ulcers
- promotes drainage of exudate
- reduced risk of adhesion to wounds
- impregnated with a hydrophobic ointment basis
- supports the natural course of healing
- ensures an undisturbed wound rest period
Ready-for-use wide-mesh tulle, saturated with Vaseline for gentle treatment of superficial wounds.
The wide-mesh tulle promotes exudate drainage. The Vaseline prevents adhesion to the wound. This makes dressing changes less painful. With the neutral ointment base there is the option of adding wound-specific medication.
- Skin-neutral vaseline keeps the wound supple and prevents adhesion.
- good exudate drainage with good ventilation
- promotes exudate drainage
- can be used with wound care products commonly used in medical practices
- good wound ventilation
Cotton (wide-mesh tulle) and Vaseline, covered with glassine.
|Size (cm)||REF||Shipping Units (pcs.)||Weight in kg (SC/TC)|
|5 x 5||23314||10/360||0.04/1.26|
|10 x 10||23315||10/120||0.11/1.34|
|10 x 20||23316||10/120||0.20/2.44|
|10 x 30||23317||10/80||0.25/2.21|
|10 x 10||23318||50/450||0.48/4.53|
Lomatuell® H, in a plastic box
|Size (cm x m)||REF||Shipping Units (pcs.)||Weight in kg (SC/TC)|
|10 x 7||93903||1/18||0.30/5.71|