Sentina® Single-use instruments
Single use – safe use.
As economic pressure begins to build and time is of the essence, that’s when the use of single-use instruments comes into its own. Especially when the hygiene and safety requirements are particularly high. Sentina single-use instruments combine high savings potential with unrestricted functionality and take the load off your staff at the same time. And all of that in invasive and non-invasive applications.
To find out more about Sentina single-use instruments and their many benefits, go to www.single-use-safe-use.info!
L&R Safety Mark – Colour marking for added safety
If you want to play it safe in surgical procedures or wound management, rely on Sentina single-use instruments. They are not only clearly differentiable from reusable instruments, for example thanks to the L&R Safety Mark, but also offer you safety and high quality.
- eye-catching colour marking combined with crossed-out “2”
- no chipping
- resistant to disinfectants
- contain no natural rubber/latex
* The buttoned cannula has no colour marking and no L&R logo.
- matt sandblasted stainless steel finish on the instruments minimises reflections
- high-grade, rust-free stainless steel quality of comparable quality and handling to reusable instruments
Great potential for savings
- high cost-effectiveness and savings potential for your procedures
- no maintenance, repair or reprocessing costs
- no risk of cross-contamination or cross-infection
- perfect hygienic and functional condition
- consistently high quality ensures precise handling
- finishing and EO sterilisation in Europe
Secure and practical packaging
- easy removal and dust-proof storage due to reclosable flap on cardboard dispenser
- no protection from sharp edges necessary due to retention of the instruments in stable blister packaging
This website contains information on products and medical practices which is targeted to a wide range of audiences and could contain product details or information otherwise not accessible or valid in your country. Please be aware that we do not take any responsibility for accessing such information which may not comply with any legal process, regulation, registration or usage in the country of your origin. Medical practices and regulations can be different from one country to another.
Fields of application
- on wards and in outpatient departments
- in the OR and outpatient surgery
- in doctors’ surgeries
- in nursing and care facilities
- offer the patient and user safety
- guarantee high quality
- allow precision handling
- offer you the potential to save money
- easy to distinguish from reusable instruments by the indelible, biocompatible L&R Safety Mark and the single-use symbol
- have a matt surface to minimise reflections
- have a reclosable flap on cardboard dispenser