Second skin for protection and treatment
The short-sleeved tg® Vest is used both in the plaster room and in dermatology. In the plaster room it is an easy-to-apply, time-saving, ready-for-use undercast for plaster and synthetic casts. Applying two vests on top of each other using a special casting technique allows the vest worn next to the body to be changed. This helps maintain personal hygiene in long-term casts. In dermatology the tg® Vest can be used to cover extensive skin diseases.
In addition to the tg® Ready-for-use dressings listed here, L&R also offers similar products for the retention of wound dressings and for the treatment of dermatological diseases.
Product compositionribbed, off-white, 100 cotton, not degreased or optically brightened
|small (women size 36-44; men size 42-50)||24044||1/14|
|large (women up to size 46, men up to size 56)||24045||1/9|
Fields of application
- as a covering for extensive skin diseases
- ready-for-use undercast padding for plaster and synthetic casts
- easy, time-saving handling
- short-sleeved vest
- soft and conformable
- elastic tricot fabric has widthwise stretch and adjusts to inbetween sizes
- washable, steam sterilisable (134°C)
- in long-term casts, applying two vests on top of each other using a special casting technique allows the vest worn next to the body to be changed