As economic pressure begins to build and time is of the essence, that’s when the use of single-use instruments comes into its own. Especially when the hygiene and safety requirements are particularly high. Sentina single-use instruments combine high savings potential with unrestricted functionality and take the load off your staff at the same time. And all of that in invasive and non-invasive applications.
To find out more about Sentina single-use instruments and their many benefits, go to www.single-use-safe-use.info!
L&R Safety Mark – Colour marking for added safety
If you want to play it safe in surgical procedures or wound management, rely on Sentina single-use instruments. They are not only clearly differentiable from reusable instruments, for example thanks to the L&R Safety Mark, but also offer you safety and high quality.
- eye-catching colour marking combined with crossed-out “2”
- no chipping
- resistant to disinfectants
- contain no natural rubber/latex
* The buttoned cannula has no colour marking and no L&R logo.
- matt sandblasted stainless steel finish on the instruments minimises reflections
- high-grade, rust-free stainless steel quality of comparable quality and handling to reusable instruments
Great potential for savings
- high cost-effectiveness and savings potential for your procedures
- no maintenance, repair or reprocessing costs
- no risk of cross-contamination or cross-infection
- perfect hygienic and functional condition
- consistently high quality ensures precise handling
- finishing and EO sterilisation in Europe
- on wards and in outpatient departments
- in the OR and outpatient surgery
- in doctors’ surgeries
- in nursing and care facilities
- offer the patient and user safety
- guarantee high quality
- allow precision handling
- offer you the potential to save money
- easy to distinguish from reusable instruments by the indelible, biocompatible L&R Safety Mark and the single-use symbol
- have a matt surface to minimise reflections
- have a reclosable flap on cardboard dispenser