Cervical Collar (mod. acc. to Schanz)
When the cervical spine needs relief from pressure
Disorders of and injuries to the cervical spine — which is the most mobile but also the weakest part of the spine — require special treatment. The Cellacare® Cervidur® wrap-around cervical collar can provide additional stability for the cervical spine. It is available in three different widths.
As a supplement to therapy
The Cervidur® Cervical Collar immobolises with a relaxing effect which both relieves pressure on the neck muscles and helps with recovery. It is used as a complement to both drug therapy and physiotherapy and can be used in cervical spine syndrome, plexus neuralgia and torticollis. The Cervidur® Cervical Collar has a pleasant warming effect, is skin-friendly and easy to handle.
Product compositioncotton, polyester, polypropylene
Fields of application
- for relief and immobilisation of the cervical spine
- for bandaging
- relieves the neck muscles
- supplements treatment with medication and physiotherapy by immobilising and warming effect
- firm nonwoven core in a seamless knitted plain stockinette
- quilted lengthways
- 2 cotton ties centrally sewn on at one end for retention
- washable at 40°C, do not iron, do not tumble dry, do not bleach, do not dry clean