Short stretch bandage which complies with the DIN standard
Fields of application
- for powerful compression of limbs in phlebology and lymphology
- for support and pressure relief of sprains and contusions
- lengthwise stretch (approx. 90%)
- Its elasticity is due to the cotton warp threads being twisted during weaving.
- meets the specifications of
- textured fabric structure
- non-slip grip
- has looped selvedges
- can be washed at 95°C
- sterilizable by steam (134°C)
The ‘classical’ bandage
Indispensable at clinics and medical practices: the short stretch Idealbinde which complies with German standard DIN 61632. It is textile-elastic and suitable for powerful compression of the limbs in phlebology and lymphology. It is also used for pre-, intra- and postoperative thrombosis prophylaxis, support and pressure relief of sprains and contusions and sports taping. Furthermore, it is also used to treat tenosynovitis and retain splints.
The Idealbinde is made from 100% cotton, which means that it is pleasantly air-permeable and skin-friendly. The textured fabric structure ensures that the turns of the bandage stay in place.
|Width (cm)||REF||Shipping Units (pcs.)||Weight in kg (SC/TC)|
|with bandage clips, individually sealed|
|without bandage clips, bulk in a cardboard box|