Suprasorb® CNP Deep Drain
The new special solution for reaching deep into wounds.
This has been developed specifically for the new system and is ventilated by active control and is therefore unique on the market. The new Suprasorb® CNP Deep drain offers an intelligent and efficient alternative to conventional solutions. It is placed directly in the wound. From here, the deep drain extracts exudate directly out of the wound.
Over a time period of 120 minutes, the Suprasorb® CNP Deep drain removed more than twice as much exudate from the depths of the wound than the competitor’s conventional extraction system from the wound surface.
The advantages for you at a glance¹
- The deep drain starts to remove the exudate significantly quicker than alternative solutions.
- Thanks to the deep drain mechanism, far more exudate is extracted out of the wound than with other solutions in the same time period
- The deep drain allows blockages to be identified over its entire course, even in the depths of the wound.
- During testing, the Suprasorb® CNP Deep drain not only outranked the competitors’ conventional surface extraction systems but also the systeminherent deep drainage solutions.
¹ Based on in-vitro studies.
Fields of application
- The CNP deep drain extracts exudate and fluids directly from the depths of the wound.
- The advantages at a glance:
- starts to remove the exudate significantly quicker than alternative solutions
- far more exudate is extracted out of the wound than with other solutions in the same time period
- allows blockages to be identified over its entire course, even in the depths of the wound
- in tests, it significantly outperformed not only competitor’s conventional surface drains but also system-integrated deep drains
- can be shortened slightly on the wound side
- keeps the pressure in the depths of the wound constant
Find our brochures as PDF files in our download section. Go to downloads