Fields of application
- as a covering for extensive skin diseases
- ready-for-use undercast padding for plaster and synthetic casts
- easy, time-saving handling
- short-sleeved vest
- soft and conformable
- elastic tricot fabric has widthwise stretch and adjusts to inbetween sizes
- washable, steam sterilisable (134°C)
- in long-term casts, applying two vests on top of each other using a special casting technique allows the vest worn next to the body to be changed
Find our brochures as PDF files in our download section. Go to downloads
Second skin for protection and treatment
The short-sleeved tg® Vest is used both in the plaster room and in dermatology. In the plaster room it is an easy-to-apply, time-saving, ready-for-use undercast for plaster and synthetic casts. Applying two vests on top of each other using a special casting technique allows the vest worn next to the body to be changed. This helps maintain personal hygiene in long-term casts. In dermatology the tg® Vest can be used to cover extensive skin diseases.
In addition to the tg® Ready-for-use dressings listed here, L&R also offers similar products for the retention of wound dressings and for the treatment of dermatological diseases.
Product compositionribbed, off-white, 100 cotton, not degreased or optically brightened
|small (women size 36-44; men size 42-50)||24044|
|large (women up to size 46, men up to size 56)||24045|