Back orthosis for pregnant women
Fields of application
- for treatment of back pain during and after pregnancy
- wide, elastic back strap and thin spring stays stabilise the lumbar spine region
- width can be individually adjusted using flexible, adjustable straps
- high wearing comfort due to the breathable materials
- relieves pain by removing pressure on the back
- washable at 30°C, do not iron, do not tumble dry, do not bleach, do not dry clean
- close hook-and-loop fasteners before washing
- no out-of-pocket payment for pregnant women
Find our brochures as PDF files in our download section. Go to downloads
Support during pregnancy
Relieving stress on the back and pelvic floor while also supporting the abdomen can reduce pain in pregnancy.
Cellacare® Materna is a stabilising back orthosis with stabilising stays in the back and lateral straps which provides support for the abdomen, pelvis and back of pregnant women. It also promotes circulation and activates the muscles.
Pressure relief up to the birth
The wide elastic back strap stabilises the lumbar spine. Because the flexible straps are adjustable, the width can be changed as the size of the belly changes during pregnancy. The straps come together under the pregnant belly, holding it securely.
Product compositionpolyester, polyamide, cotton, polyurethane, steel wire (spring stays with nickel-coated brass ends)
|Size||Hip circumference (cm)||REF||Shipping units (piece)|
|2||91 - 102||17009||1/20|
|3||102 - 117||17010||1/20|