Suprasorb® P silicone
The wound dressing for the sensitive skin surrounding the wound
- easy to apply and virtually painless to remove 1)
- gentle on the wound bed and sensitive surrounding skin 1) 2)
- manages exudate reliably and promotes a moist wound healing environment 1)
Fields of application
- lightly to moderately exuding wounds
- superficial to deep* wounds
- in all phases of wound healing, e.g.:
- ulcers of various origins
- diabetic ulcers
- 1st and 2nd degree burns
- to prevent damaged/cracked skin
* in deep wounds combine with a suitable wound filler
- Suprasorb P silicone can be used as a secondary dressing for wounds at risk of infection as part of regular antimicrobial therapy.
- When dry, Suprasorb P silicone can easily be cut to the size of the individual wound. The dressing should extend past the wound edges by approx. 2 cm.
Suprasorb P silicone is a three-layered wound dressing made from a soft silicone wound-contact coating, a polyurethane foam layer and a polyurethane base layer.
Suprasorb P maintains a moist wound healing environment, promoting natural healing. The exudate and factors that impair wound healing, such as proteases, are rapidly and steadily absorbed in the dressing.1) 4) 13)
Suprasorb P silicone achieves good exudate management because of the open-pored foam structure and generously sized perforations in the silicone adhesive layer. The wound dressing is easy to apply and virtually painless to remove – Suprasorb P silicone is particularly gentle on the wound bed and sensitive surrounding skin.1)
Suprasorb P silicone adheres to parts of the body that are particularly difficult to dress.1)
The silicone foam dressing is available with and without an adhesive edge.
Dressing change interval
Is determined by the treating physician based on the wound condition, amount of exudate and secondary dressing; after 7 days at the latest.
- border (with adhesive edge)
- non-border (no adhesive edge)
Suprasorb® P silicone
|Size (cm)||REF||Shipping Units (pcs.)|
|border (with adhesive edge)|
|7.5 x 7.5||32445||10/100|
|10 x 10||32446||10/100|
|15 x 15||32447||5/50|
|15 x 20||32448||5/50|
|non-border (no adhesive edge)|
|5 x 5||32440||10/100|
|7.5 x 7.5||32441||10/100|
|10 x 10||32442||10/100|
|15 x 15||32443||5/50|
|15 x 20||32444||5/50|