Two-component compression system
Fields of application
- for the treatment of lower leg ulcers and concomitant conditions
- for the treatment of chronic oedema
- two components combined in a handy, ready-for-use set
- integrated skin protection in the first layer
- cohesive second layer
- bandage is not very bulky
- fits easily into shoes
- system is intended for single use only
- therapeutic working pressure is maintained for several days
- applied at full stretch (Safe-Loc)
From the acute phase to the healing phase...
L&R offers a comprehensive assortment of compression bandages for all phases of treatment. As a result, a number of different compression products are available which create a consistent overall concept. Our extremely high quality standards ensure that healthcare professionals reap the maximum benefits while patients have an excellent prognosis for recovery. ‘It’s all in the mix’: This is also true for Rosidal TCS, the Rosidal Two-Component System. Two products have been combined to form a safe system: the innovative padding compression bandage Rosidal SC (Soft Compression) with integrated fabric skin protection coupled with the cohesive short stretch compression bandage Rosidal CC (Cohesive Compression). User-friendliness for both healthcare professionals and patients makes this an attractive solution. Because of the Safe-Loc feature this is a system which is easy to apply at full stretch and comfortable to wear. The low resting pressure is a clear advantage in terms of compliance, especially at night. The Rosidal TCS system components are free of natural latex making them a good alternative for people with latex hypersensitivity.
Download the study "Two-component compression: Concordance, evidence and clinical use", published by Wounds International, 2017.
- the Safe-Loc system: absolutely simple and no pressure indicators – safe application at full stretch
- padding compression bandage with integrated skin protection – for high wearing comfort
- cohesive compression bandage – adheres to itself and reduces the risk of slipping because of its high degree of static stiffness
- thin and supple – fits easily into shoes
The system is made up of:
- soft compression bandage (Rosidal SC) = first layer
- cohesive compression bandage (Rosidal CC) = second layer