L&R at EWMA Conference 2019
5th - 7th June 2019, Gothenburg, Sweden
We understand that it might not always be easy to take some time off your daily work to join a congress. That is why we in return invest considerate thought in what we would like to present you at this year’s EWMA Conference 2019.
We will provide you with updates by international speakers and their practical insights that are nothing less than emerging topics: Learn more on latest clinical evidence, study results and treatment pathways in the fields of wound care and compression therapy, always striving to link the science to practice: this is wound care for you.
Scientific program powered by L&R
Our A symposium
How to keep biofilm under control: debridement and infection management
6th June 2019
1:15 pm - 2:15 pm
F4 - F5
- Prof. Dr. Kramer, Axel: Latest findings on prevention of wound infections including SSI using antiseptics
- Lindholm, Christina: Mechanical Debridement - when and why?
- Giers, Zandra: Diabetic foot wound - How to perform debridement with Debrisoft
Our B symposium
What you need to know about state of the art VLU treatment and how to empower patients to self-manage
5th June 2019
3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
F4 - F5
- Apelqvist, Jan: Presentation/briefing of the new updated Diabetes consensus document
- Whitaker, Justine: Can a new compression garment improve tissue health?
- Hendrickx, Ad: Moving towards self-management, a challenge for all
- Wednesday: 9:15 am - 5 pm
- Thursday: 9 am - 5:30 pm
- Friday: 9:15 am - 3:45 pm
Swedish Exhibition & Congress Centre
Mässans Gata 24
SE 41294 Gothenburg
The easiest way to find the rooms where the L&R symposia will take place is the following map:
More general information about the conference can be found on the EWMA 2019 website:
Study data base
We provide latest studies in fields of wound care and compression therapy solutions: