We are L&R
This is exactly what we are interested in and we want to get to know you. We are a company that has been on a steady growth course and now has an established international presence. Great ideas are needed as we increasingly internationalise our product development, marketing, sales, products and logistics. This means exciting opportunities for you.
Our slogan "People.Health.Care." forms the basis of all we do. We shape the future of our well-established and innovative medical devices in a work environment that values teamwork and cooperation. We are proud of the meaningful work we do because we develop products and solutions that are at their best when they don't draw attention to themselves: products that are easy to use, ready-for-use right out of the box, or low-pain. This way we make it easier for healthcare professionals to focus on their patients' individual needs.
Interested in L&R as an employer? Visit our L&R career center:
Experienced Applicants Students & New Graduates
L&R as an employer
We are an international corporate group that has the values of a family-owned company. We are not driven by shareholder value. Our top priority is motivating our employees, customers and business partners. Each person is different and so is their motivation. Four good reasons to choose L&R set the course for our international human resources marketing strategy – and reflect our slogan.
A meaningful profession
“I like that I make a purposeful contribution every day with my work.”
L&R is a supplier of innovative solutions & products within the medical device industry. We stand for three main focuses: people, their health and taking care to do justice to both areas every day.
- We develop products and solutions that help patients and healthcare professionals every day; from our innovative products used in modern wound care to our custom compression solutions.
- If a social project is close to their hearts, our employees can make an important contribution through our Corporate Social Sponsoring Program “L&R charity – we connect”: In this program we fund projects that employees manage that positively affect our communities.
Professional and personal development
“At L&R I have professional and personal development opportunities.”
At our company, advanced training and skill building for both professional and personal purposes is considered very important: on the job, at the L&R Academy, and by exchanging information and ideas with international colleagues.
Our employees count on:
- Abundant opportunities. From hiring our interns in full-time positions, to the development & training of internal associates, to custom skill-building seminars at the L&R Academy.
- Responsibility. In one’s professional area, development as a project leader, ideation of new solutions and making those solutions become reality.
- Internationality. We are an international team, operating in many markets, with diverse cultures and areas of occupational responsibility. There are opportunities to work in other locations throughout the world.
- Networking. Our employees interact with key opinion leaders, international trade symposia, universities and research institutions.
“L&R allows me to actively enjoy my life and maintain a healthy work/life balance.”
L&R takes life planning seriously and offers the support employees need to maintain a good work/life balance. Our long average employee tenure proves that we keep our promises, too.
Onboarding at L&R
“L&R helps me during the onboarding process, so I can easily learn a new position and integrate into the L&R corporate culture."
Getting to know new colleagues personally, immersion & integration into our corporate culture and teaching the ins and outs of the job are the three cornerstones of our onboarding program for new employees. You will quickly get the feel of things with our onboarding program:
- A personalized onboarding plan encompassing comprehensive systems, practices and product training programs allowing employees to learn the ropes and offer security while working for an international company.
- The onboarding program includes an individual training plan that focuses on organizational networking opportunities.
- Company sponsored events and corporate integration initiatives.