Cellona® Plaster of Paris Splints
Cellona® Plaster of Paris Wide Material
Extra Fast Setting (2-4 minutes)
Cellona's thick and creamy texture easily shapes to the most complex anatomy creating a smooth, appealing finish. Cellona doesn't sacrifice strength for creaminess. It provides the full, proven strength of time-tested casts and molds.
Cellona's convenient, continuos 4 layer splints containing creamy, extra-fast plaster can shorten application time, reduce material consumption and are also suitable for supplementing or reinforcing circular casts.
Cellona Plaster of Paris Wide Material is an excellent choice for making casts which cover large areas e. g. body casts.
Fields of application
- For splints, plaster casts and cast sections, casts for thorax and combined thorax and extremities, pelvis/leg casts, e.g. plaster corsets and plaster beds
- Plaster casts for orthotic devices and supports
- Extra creaminess for extra moldability
- Easily shapes to the most complex anatomy
- Creates a smooth, appealing cast or mold
- Very low level of exothermic reaction
- Extra-fast plaster; 2-4 minutes set time
- Fully dry after 12-24 hours
- Latex free
- suitable for producing body-sized dressings, e.g pelvis-leg cast or plaster bodice
- casts safe for transport after 30 minutes
- fully after 12-24 hours