Standard and Custom Compression Garments
Exo™ garments provide a full range of custom and ready-to-wear solutions for your patients’ unique needs. From ExoStrong ready-to-wear flat-knit garments for maximum containment to ExoFusion for focused compression over the foot, there’s an Exo™ for everyone.
ExoStrong™ is our new line of off-the-shelf, flat-knit, gradient compression garments. Not only are they soft and durable, but they also provide maximum containment and cost a fraction of custom lymphedema garments. Available in black or beige and in Arm Sleeve (12 sizes), Glove (4 sizes), Below Knee (15 sizes), and Thigh High (15 sizes).
ExoSoft™ is our line of comfortable circular-knit gradient compression garments. Our ExoSoft™ arm sleeve rated #1 in a blind product comparison by therapists and fitters alike (view the comparison results).
ExoFusion™ looks like a regular sock, but it's more than that. It simplifies the way you use compression by providing a focused compression over your foot.
Learn more about ExoFusion™
Exo™ Ready-To-Wear Product Overview
|Avaible Compression Levels|
Fields of application
Why Choose Exo™?
- Like all of our ready-to-wear garments, all Exo™ orders placed before 5pm CST ship the same day.
- Exo™ garments are easy to care for - machine wash and dry with a normal load of laundry.
- ExoStrong™ offers a complete line of ready-to-wear flat-knit garments at a fraction of custom daywear.
- Choose the style and structure that best accommodates your patients’ unique needs.
- Based on feedback from our customers, we’ve updated the target compression on ExoStrong™ garments. It still provides your customers with 20 - 30 mmHg, but now it will be easier for them to don.
- ExoSoft™ arm sleeves were the highest rated circular-knit products by therapists and DMEs in single blind trials.
- Arterial insufficiency or degeneration
- Untreated congestive heart failure
- Systemic infection Impaired sensation
- Cognitive impairment
- Allergies or sensitivities to materials