Foot Compression Garments
- Focused foot compression is easier for patients to don.
- Made with fibers that combine a soft, tactile feel with moisture wicking and temperature control.
- Looks and feels like a regular tube sock and fits inside shoes.
- Can be paired with ReadyWrap to provide additional compression over the calf.
- Colors: Black
- Compression: 20 - 30 mmHg (Over Foot)
|Description||MTP Girth (cm)||Item Code|
|Short, Foot Length up to 21 cm|
|Medium||20 - 24||51-104-45-02-3100|
|Large||24 - 28||51-104-46-02-3100|
|Tall, Foot Length up to 28 cm|
|Medium||20 - 24||51-104-65-02-3100|
|Large||24 - 28||51-104-66-02-3100|
Fields of application
Why Choose Exo™?
- Like all of our ready-to-wear garments, all Exo™ orders placed before 5pm CST ship the same day.
- Exo™ garments are easy to care for - machine wash and dry with a normal load of laundry.
- ExoStrong™ offers a complete line of ready-to-wear flat-knit garments at a fraction of custom daywear.
- Choose the style and structure that best accommodates your patients’ unique needs.
- Based on feedback from our customers, we’ve updated the target compression on ExoStrong™ garments. It still provides your customers with 20 - 30 mmHg, but now it will be easier for them to don.
- ExoSoft™ arm sleeves were the highest rated circular-knit products by therapists and DMEs in single blind trials.
- Arterial insufficiency or degeneration
- Untreated congestive heart failure
- Systemic infection Impaired sensation
- Cognitive impairment
- Allergies or sensitivities to materials