Crescent & We’a Toe
Fields of application
Why use Swell Spots?™
- Proprietary fabric is comfortable, breathable, wickable, and provides thermal release.
- Grey microfiber fabric grips skin and encourages gentle tissue stretch to help open the initial lymphatics and encourage reabsorbtion.
- Helps break up tough fibrotic tissue while protecting delicate skin.
- Evenly disperses irregular pressures to prevent compression hot-spots.
- Arterial insufficiency or degeneration
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Untreated congestive heart failure
- Localized or systemic infection
- Untreated Cancer
- Absent or severely impaired sensation
Commonly used in skin folds; helps soften upper and lower lobules and supports lax abdominal tissue.
We’a Toe (SP-14)
Exclusive digit spacers offer comfort and cradle individual toes. Clients must be able to reach toes to don.
Swell Spots™ Crescent
|Item Code||Length (cm)||Height (cm)||Diameter (cm)|
Swell Spots™ We’a Toe
|Item Code||MTP Circumference (cm)|