Palmar & Oval
Primarily for use on palmar surface of hand; also effective on the dorsum, concave shape of palm, and lumpectomy scarring when used in a bra.
Versatile and easy to use with a simple, multi-purpose design that can be placed in many areas, such as inside the hand splints, along the ulnar aspect of the forearm, and the groin.
Fields of application
Why use Swell Spots?™
- Proprietary fabric is comfortable, breathable, wickable, and provides thermal release.
- Grey microfiber fabric grips skin and encourages gentle tissue stretch to help open the initial lymphatics and encourage reabsorbtion.
- Helps break up tough fibrotic tissue while protecting delicate skin.
- Evenly disperses irregular pressures to prevent compression hot-spots.
- Arterial insufficiency or degeneration
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Untreated congestive heart failure
- Localized or systemic infection
- Untreated Cancer
- Absent or severely impaired sensation