The gold standard for mechanical debridement.
Fields of application
- Debridement of superficial, chronic and acute wounds and the skin surrounding the wound.
- diabetic ulcers
- arterial and venous ulcers
- decubitus ulcers
- postoperative wounds healing by secondary intention
- traumatic or surgical wounds (e.g. abrasions, incisions, lacerations)
- burns and scalds (3rd degree: following surgical debridement)
- Suitable for dry, parchment-like, hyperkeratotic, seborrhoeic or oily healthy or damaged skin.
- product for debridement, does not stay on the wound
- can be used at every dressing change if needed
- should be used until the wound has been completely cleaned and the wound has transitioned from the inflammation phase to the granulation phase
- very good results can also be achieved on hyperkeratotic or necrotic surfaces when they have been previously treated with autolytic debridement
“Debrisoft allows easy, safe and quick debridement which is virtually painless for patients”
Debrisoft – the fast, simple and virtually painless method of debridement that quickly impresses with visible results. It allows reliable removal of debris and exudate from the wound and of skin flakes and keratosis from the surrounding skin. Even newly formed granulation tissue and epithelial cells are spared.
- The soft fibre side is thoroughly moistened with a wound irrigation solution and wiped over the wound and the skin surrounding the wound, applying gentle pressure and using circular movements.
- The bevelled fibre tips loosen debris and exudate from the wound as well as skin flakes and keratosis from the skin surrounding the wound.
Note: Moisten the wound well with wound irrigation solution before use!
- removes debris rapidly, simply and effectively
- gentle on newly formed granulation tissue and already established epithelial cells
- high patient acceptance as virtually painless to use
- Debrisoft removes up to 99.9%* of biofilm.
* For successful biofilm management, antimicrobial treatment is required after the wound has been cleansed with Debrisoft.
100 % polyester, unbleached
100 % polyacrylic (without colophony and colophony derivatives)
polyester, polyamide, elastane
|Size||REF||Shipping Units (pcs.)||Weight in kg (SC/TC)|
|4" x 4" (10 x 10 cm)||31222||5 per box||0.06/0.60|