Protection and care of stressed skin
Cellona® Creme is a protective cream for skin in need of extra care, which is also suitable for use by healthcare professionals both in and outside hospital. It soothes skin stressed by constant contact with aqueous solutions such as surfactants and alkaline solutions. The creme also provides protection when handling plaster or water-insoluble substances such as oils and paints.
Product compositionAqua (Water), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Parfum (Fragrance), Glyceryl Ricinoleate, Benzoic Acid, Dihydroacetic Acid, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin
This website contains information on products and medical practices which is targeted to a wide range of audiences and could contain product details or information otherwise not accessible or valid in your country. Please be aware that we do not take any responsibility for accessing such information which may not comply with any legal process, regulation, registration or usage in the country of your origin. Medical practices and regulations can be different from one country to another.
Fields of application
- protective cream for skin in need of extra care
- for skin exposed to aqueous solutions, surfactants and alkaline solutions
- for protection when handling plaster or water-insoluble substances such as oils and paints
- oil-in-water emulsion
- pH neutral
- restores the oil balance of the skin
- is quickly absorbed by the skin
- regulates skin moisture and elasticity
- helps regenerate the skin
- protects against water, liquids, dirt, chemicals and cleaning agents
Find our brochures as PDF files in our download section. Go to downloads