Cellona® Plaster of Paris Bandages
Extra Fast Setting
Ready-to-dip Cellona Plaster of Paris Bandages' thick and creamy texture easily shapes to the most complex anatomy. You can easily smooth it around any surface and mold it for reinforcing without creating compression points. Cellona Plaster creates a smooth, appealing cast finish and doesn't sacrifice strength for creaminess. It provides the full, proven strength of time-tested plaster immobilization.
Extra creaminess for extra moldability; Cellona Plaster of Paris Bandages are an excellent choice for creating quality, detailed impression molds of a residual limb or foot for the purpose of making an orthotic or prosthetic.
The functional green core has holes that allow water to circulate into the interior of the bandage, eliminating troublesome dry spots. The firm core also helps prevent the roll from collapsing or telescoping, especially in wider rolls.
Rapid wet-out and consistent extra-fast set times reduce time required during application.
Fields of application
- Create casts for immobilization of limbs after fractures, operations and orthopedic corrections
- Impression molding; create a detailed mold of a residual limb or foot for the purpose of making an orthotic or prosthetic
- Extra creaminess for extra moldability
- Easily shapes to the most complex anatomy
- Creates a smooth, appealing cast or mold
- Core with holes allows water to circulate eliminating dry spots
- Firm core prevents roll from collapsing or telescoping
- Very low level of exothermic reaction
- Extra-fast plaster; 2-4 minutes set time
- Fully dry after 12-24 hours
- Latex free
- casts safe for transport after 30 minutes
- fully after 12-24 hours
- setting time: approx. 3-4 minutes
- recommended water temperature: 20 to 25°C