Cellona® Cast Edge Padding
Fields of application
- Padding material for non-slip application at the edges of plaster of Paris and synthetic casts in all pressure-sensitive spots
- Increases the wearing comfort of casts
- Self-adhesive, supple padding
- Skin-friendly adhesive applied over the entire surface
- Latex free
- 50 % polyester, 30 % polypropylene and 20 % viscose
Cellona Cast Edge Padding is used for non-slip application to all pressure-sensitive areas around the edges of plaster of Paris and synthetic casts The padding prevents pressure points while at the same time ensuring wearing comfort.
The product is self-adhesive due to an application of a skin-friendly adhesive over the entire surface.
Cellona® Cast Edge Padding, 1/16" (2mm) thick
|3.2" x 5.5 yd (8 cm x 5 m)||50812|