Low-stretch Adjustable Compression Wraps
ReadyWrap™ low-stretch adjustable compression wrap can be used as an alternative or supplement to elastic compression garments. If your patient has trouble donning elastic daywear or can benefit from low-stretch compression, ReadyWrap™ may be the perfect option.
A Leg Up
ReadyWrap adjustable compression wraps are the perfect alternative to elastic compression hosiery. And with standard size foot, calf, knee, and thigh units, you can get an off-the-shelf full-leg solution that offers a "custom" fit.
Easy as 1 - 2 - 3
Thanks to your feedback, every ReadyWrap™ now features a tri-color strapping system that makes application even easier. Simply match the colored straps together and you're done!
Curves in All the Right Places
We looked at every angle and detail when we were designing ReadyWrap™. That's how we know the design and low-stretch materials enhance contouring and provide a superior fit.
If the Shoe Fits
The ReadyWrap™ foot unit is simpler than ever! The left and right foot specific design improves contouring, eases application, and fits into most shoes.
Full Foot Coverage
Now you can have full foot coverage with ReadyWrap™ Foot and Toe units. The Toe unit also features digit spacers and individual straps so you can adjust compression over your toes.
Fields of application
Why Choose ReadyWrap™?
- Simplify donning with ReadyWrap’s color-coded strapping system.
- The 50% overlap mimics the gold standard of bandaging to ensure complete coverage.
- Easily adjustable to allow for daily girth fluctuations.
- Provide higher working and lower resting compression levels with low-stretch materials.
- Arterial insufficiency or degeneration
- Acute DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
- Untreated congestive heart failure
- Untreated cancer
- Untreated infection
- Absent or severely impaired sensation
- Allergy to materials
- Severe or moderate peripheral arterial disease
- Severe cognitive impairment