Ideal as the first layer next to the skin in multi-layer compression bandaging. Lightweight and breathable, the absorbent close-meshed, seamlessly knitted tubular bandage does not slip but remains firmly in position without cutting in.
tg Tubular Bandage stretches widthwise approximately four times its original width and by pulling lengthwise can be narrowed down again.
Conforms comfortably to body contours, thus provides crease-free application.
tg Tubular is also useful for enclosing foam padding structures, securring dressings or over zinc paste bandages.
tg® Tubular Bandage
|20 m (22 yd) length|
|1 (1.4 cm / 0.55") for finger and toe||24000|
|2 (2.3 cm / 0.91") for fingers and toes||24001|
|3 (3.0 cm / 1.20") for splinted fingers, child’s arm||24002|
|5 (5.5 cm / 2.20") for arm, lower leg, child’s leg||24003|
|6 (6.5 cm / 2.60") for arm, leg (medium)||24004|
|7 (7.0 cm / 2.80") for arm (large), leg, child’s head||24005|
|9 (8.5 cm / 3.30") for thigh (large), head, armpit||24006|
|12 (12.0 cm / 4.70") for thigh (extra large), head (large), child’s trunk||24007|
|10 m (11 yd) length|
|K1 (16.0 cm / 6.30") for trunk (small)||24030|
|K2 (21.0 cm / 8.27") for trunk (large)||24031|
Fields of application
- First layer next to skin in multi-layer compression bandage
- Enclosing foam padding structures
- Dressing retention
- Over zinc past bandages
- Close-meshed, seamlessly knitted tubular bandage
- Lightweight and breathable
- Absorbs excess perspsiration
- Stretches widthwise approximately four times its original width
- Crease-free application; conforms comfortably to body contours
- Latex free
- If required, sterilizable by steam 121° C/250° F
- 67 % cotton, 33 % viscose